Instead of buying Christmas cards, why not try making your own for a more personal touch? Use this FREE printable and some colored pencils, paints, markers, crayons, glitter, glue, and your imagination to decorate these Christmas card templates.
Christmas Cantonese vocabulary
Try writing a Christmas greeting inside in Cantonese as well as English! Here are some common Christmas-related phrases to help you:
|sing3 daan3 faai3 lok6
|sai3 gaai3 ping4 on1
|Peace to the world
|ping4 on1 je6
|sing3 daan3 lou5 jan4
|sing3 daan3 mou6*2
Download your FREE printable
Here’s the link to download your FREE DIY Christmas Card printable.
- Download the PDF file provided.
- Print out the pages (single sided).
- Color in the pictures and cut them out.
- Decorate the card template provided however you like!
- Fold along the dotted lines to create a Christmas card.
- Write a Christmas message inside. Remember to sign your name!